WHENEVER FRIENDS POST COOL ART I AM LIKE
the amount of sass in this screencap is overwhelming
God forbid we teach the children psychology !!!
i wish the devil would have taught me all this and i wouldn’t have to pay for college
I’m all up for learning witchcraft. Brewing potions and cursing my enemies? Come on, how cool is that. Yeah, I might go to hell but I get a cool hat at least.
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
Actual page of Dio and Pucci in Stone Ocean.
Cool. Thanks for not posting this the first time, tumblr mobile. You’re a bitch and I hate you.
One of Michael Cera’s first roles was in a Pillsbury commercial in 1998 [x].
“I auditioned for The Sixth Sense, which I didn’t know was about seeing dead people. They didn’t mention that in the breakdown. After seeing the movie, and remembering the scene they had me read… It was the scene with the penny. Bruce Willis is saying, “I can’t be your doctor anymore,” and Haley Joel Osment starts crying and slides the penny over to him. It’s a very emotional scene. And I did not do it that way. I did it upbeat. I said “Some magic’s real” very optimistically.”-Michael Cera
↳"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEN?!" - Is Feminism Sexist? (x)
Guess what? Feminism is beneficial for men. But even if it wasn’t, empowering women shouldn’t be limited or defined by what men think is important.
Honeydukes in Hogsmeade at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter